A major focus for all National Science Challenges in 2018 is to evaluate our progress so far and develop a research strategy for the next five year funding period. Healthier Lives is working closely with our partners and stakeholders to determine research priorities that will deliver the greatest impact in improving the health of New Zealanders and increasing equitable health outcomes across our population.
On Sunday, 29 October Associate Professor Jeremy Krebs, Healthier Lives Principal Investigator, opened the Healthier Lives consultation at the Diabetes NZ 2017 AGM in Wellington.
Videos from the Diabetes NZ 2017 AGM, Healthier Lives consultation are available on our YouTube channel:
- Outline of Healthier Lives National Science Challenge (9m56s)
- Context for diabetes research in New Zealand (5m10s)
- Healthier Lives’ current diabetes research portfolio (7m55s)
- Healthier Lives’ consultation on future research priorities (4m15s)
- Questions from branch representatives at Diabetes NZ 2017 AGM (14m24s)